some stupid noob asked me to update this blog even though i don't feel like it D: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (:
LET'S.UPDATE.ABOUT.THE.CAMP.HA.HA.HA. day 1 :D i brought a luggage and i felt so funny because nearly no one else brought a luggage! but i was being practical, so, who cares?! :D and i didn't see that noob.. i wonder what SHE was doing at home :B. so we went onto the bus :D. i listened to music and i kept awake the whole time! the immigration was ftwness :D. victoria, i and shu en had malaysia passports :D. so we were the fastest to cross at the malaysia customs. BUT NOT THE SG ONE T_T. i miss the biometric system ): so i was sitting with miss wong heh (i don't like sitting at the back ): ) AND I WAS LISTENING TO MUSIC ALL THE WAY ;D. cos' you know that baby i, i'm your biggest fan of all, follow you until you love me, papa-papa-razzi. I WANT YOUR LOVE AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE, YOU AND ME, COULD WRITE A BADDD ROMANCE :/ so after a niceeee longggg trip to KT WE FINALLY REACHED THERE AND THAT'S WHERE I LEARNT THAT WE'D BE SLEEPING IN CHALETS WITH A NICE AIRCON AND SHIOK SHOWERING FACILITIES WOOO *CLAPS* then first day! ALREADY GOT JETTY JUMP. WALAO SO DAMN COOL CAN. I JUMPED 3 TIMES! i don't understand why yiyin and raphael (O_O WOOOO :/) could jump SEVEN times! FEATHERS LA. I WANT 10! IT'S SO FUN. OH YEAH. I HAD A LEG CRAMP ON THE THIRD JUMP T_T. SO SAD RIGHT! OKAY. then we had that whale watch thing. ok feathers it's so O_O. WE KEPT GOING "OHHHHH*BOOM*" LOL. it was so funny lor can :D then after that! we went to the canteen to fill up our water bottles and we slacked! AND AFTER THAT. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME SHOWERING IN THE CHALET. YOU KNOW HOW DAMN COOL THAT IS? :D. HAHAHAHHAA. I SO DAMN LOVED IT :/ THEN WE HAD OUR FIRST DINNER TOGETHER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :B then i forgot what else we had ^_^. second day... it was supposedly our kayaking expedition hmhm. IT WAS FUN. EXCEPT FOR THE THREE SUNBURN PATCHES LOR ): i was kayaking with junhao and javier. JAVIER SO HARDWORKING. JUNHAO KEEP LYING DOWN ONE ): HE'S MEANNNNNNNNNNN T_T. THEN ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT, GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM, MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY MERRILY, WITH NOWHERE ELSE TO GO :D. THEN I MANAGED TO SPLASH WATER ON MANY PEOPLE! :D. and andrea kept telling me she was tired. aww ): i would have said "YOU CAN DO IT ANDREA! :D" hehe. after that, we had the firefly cruise thingy. it's really meaningless without you. all i needed was love, and your warmth out there, and every moment i'll have with you under the stars, next to the fireflies, will be cherished every minute and every second <3. YEAH! AND GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AND SLEEP ): I LIKE SLEEP :D. I SLEPT ON THE BED HAHAHAHAHAH.
THIRD DAYY I CLIMBED GUNUNG PANTI! (AT LEAST, MOST OF IT) WOOOOOOOOO. I DON'T WANNA TALK MUCH. BUT, ANGELICA! I'M SUCH A GREAT MOTIVATIONER RIGHT! :D. AND IT WASN'T BECAUSE SARAH WAS ASKING YOU TO CLIMB UP RIGHT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. im lazy to talk too much about the trip! AFTER WE RETURNED. WE HAD TO CLEAN THE STUFF ): BUT IT'S ALRIGHT. I SLEPT! :D. YEAHHHHHHH. THEN WE HAD DINNER AND ALL. AND THAT'S WHEN I REALISE SOME PEOPLE MISSED ME ALOT. ESPECIALLY MARIN AND JENYANG AND WAYNE :D. I KNOW YOU THREE MISSED ME ALOT ^_^. DON'T DENY IT HAHAHA. I WANTED TO SLEEP LATE AND FIND SOMEONE. BUT SADLY, THE INSTRUCTORS TOLD ME TO SLEEP AND MY ROOMMATES KEPT TELLING ME TO SLEEP ): SO SAD RIGHT. OH YEAH. YAY CHERDON. I LOVE MY SONG. REMEMBER IT FOREVER MAN! (: AND I MISS MY ROOMMATES! ISAAC, SPURSH, YINGHAO, ME (:D), BILLY, PAUL, GABRIEL, CHERDON, HONGMING AND OH NO I FORGOT ._. YEAHHHHHHHHHH :D. THEN I SLEPTTT.
TODAY! WE WOKE UP LATE. AT 6! AAAAAAAH ): THEN WE WERE SLIGHTLY LATE FOR BREAKFAST. AND WE ATE SOME KWAYTEOW AND SOME BALLS FOR BREAKFAST I WAS LIKE O_O WHEN I SAW THOSE BALLS :/ SO AFTER ALL THE CLEANUP AND THE DEBRIEF HOME TIME! AND YAY SO MANY PEOPLE MISSED ME! ESPECIALLY MARIN ! HEHE. idk she missed me that much :P OH YEAH. THE BOYS MISSED ME SO MUCH THEY WENT OVER ME! LUCKY I NEVER DROP TO THE GROUND LOL. YEAH MAN I AM STRONG ^_^. SO AFTER ON THE BUS AND EVERYTHING. I'M BACK HEREEEEEEEEEEEE.
OK. BEFORE I STOP UPDATING.. ANDREA! GET WELL SOON (: AND BE MORE CAREFUL THE NEXT TIME, YA? (:
to whoever you are. i'll get you on monday (:
Hammy :B [7:41 PM]
Profile
Name: no telling!
Age: 14
School: Tanjong Katong Secondary ;D
Birthday: 12 February 1996 :B
LALALA :/