I don't get it. You're not the person as you were, in the past. Why should i care anymore? You obviously don't care about me in the first place, do you? Nah, i don't think so. I have friends who are willing to take off time to help and talk to me. You used to that, but now, you've changed. I'm not going to say, you're a bitch, you're just changing too much for me to handle. ALRIGHT.
I don't know what i saw in you as a good friend. A best friend. The friendship we used to have, was close. We consoled each other, shared our problems with each other, it all seemed well. But now? it's different. You had a big place, in my heart, as a good friend. And now, you broke a hole in that place, and it's going to take time to heal. I really don't understand this.
Now, you'd trust other people than your once best friend. You talk to me when you need me, and then you just don't bother about me anymore after you're alright! You had to affect my mood so much. Make me cry during my History lesson? Oh my. I don't get it. Oh nono. I'm not thinking too much. It's pretty obvious from what you're doing and i don't think i'm thinking too much. You know how important you are to me, as a friend.
I'm more than just pissed and sad. I'm furious. You told me, not to talk to someone, which i didn't know the reason why. And when i told you not to talk to another someone, you ignored me, continued talking to that person. HEY MAN. I listened to you. I did as you say because i treated you as a friend. But you're not. And you knew the reason. I told you, you believed me. But did you seem like you cared about it? I don't think so. I really want to go back to NZ and stop thinking about this. Maybe it's the stress in here that makes everyone do what they want and not care about anything else around them? I don't know.
Really. Get a life. Cos' i won't return back to the past again, like in Salemi, and acknowledge you again.
Hammy :B [8:06 PM]
Profile
Name: no telling!
Age: 14
School: Tanjong Katong Secondary ;D
Birthday: 12 February 1996 :B
LALALA :/