1. Last beverage: Plain water? :x 2. Last phone call: SARAHHHH!(: 3. Last text message: Sharlyn(: - Thanks alot :D 4. Last song you listened to: The Saltwater Room - Owl City :P 5. Last time you cried: Just a few minutes ago ._.
HAVE YOU EVER: 6. Dated someone twice: Of course not. 7. Been cheated on: Idk. 8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No o.o. 9. Lost someone special: Yeap D: 10. Been depressed: Of course D: 11. Been drunk and threw up: Never D:
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS: 12. SKY BLUE 13. BLUE 14. ANYTHING BLUE
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: ['09] 15. Made a new friend: Of course. 16. Fallen out of love: nope. 17. Laughed until you cried: YEAP(: 18. Met someone who changed you: Uh huh 19. Found out who your true friends were: Somehow :O 20. Found out someone was talking about you: I think it's always? o.o 21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: nahh 22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: MSN? 60% LOL. 23. How many kids do you want to have: Huh? 2? LOL 24. Do you have any pets: Do human pets count? :D 25. Do you want to change your name: Of course i do(: 26. What did you do for your last birthday: Study? ._. 27. What time did you wake up today: 7am :D 28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Thinking about her :O 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: This quiz to finish ._. 30. Last time you saw your Mother : a few minutes ago 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Idk 32. What are you listening to right now: My bro and my father talking 33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I've talked to tom from tom and jerry when i was 5 (yes, i'm siao) LOL 34. What's getting on your nerves right now: This 100 question-ed quiz and my bro -.- 35. Most visited webpage: asiasoft forums :D 36. Whats your real name: ng wei chieh :O 37. Nicknames: wc, nwc, littleboy, noob (lol wth) 38. Relationship Status: SINGLE 39. Zodiac sign: Aquarius (blue to the max) 40. Male or female?: MALE 41. Elementary?: Meridian Primary o.o 42. Middle School?: TKSS :D - Tanjong Katong sec.. 43. High school/college?: i want USO or somewhere in new zealand(: 44. Hair colour: Black? :O 45. Long or short: shortshort. 46. Height: 150+ -.- 47. Do you have a crush on someone?: of course(: 48: What do you like about yourself?: I'm evil hehe. 49. Piercings: I'll never have it 50. Tattoos: I'd be stupid if i had one -.- 51. Righty or lefty: Left? o.o
FIRSTS : 52. First surgery: Hernia one, when i was very young 53. First piercing : Never -.-. 54. First best friend: Jeremiah ? :O 55. First sport you joined: Hmm. RUNNING! LOL 56. First vacation: New Zealand<3 57. First pair of trainers: Huh? o.o 58. Eating: I first drank milk 59. Drinking : MILK! 60. I'm about to: call sarah a meanie o.o 62. Listening to: my bro and father talking 63. Waiting on: her to be online :D
YOUR FUTURE : 64. Want kids?: Maybe? 65. Get Married?: Maybe? 66. Career?: Meterologist<333333333333.
WHICH IS BETTER : 67. Lips or eyes: EYES 68. Hugs or kisses: Both :D 69. Shorter or taller: depends 70. Older or Younger: depends. 71. Romantic or spontaneous: Depends.. 72. Nice stomach or nice arms: ARMS<3 73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive of course 74. Hook-up or relationship: Huh? 75. Trouble maker or hesitant: None :x
HAVE YOU EVER : 76. Kissed a stranger: NO 77. Drank hard liquor: NEVER 78. Lost glasses/contacts: Nah . 79. Sex on first date: NO 80. Broken someone's heart: I think so? :O 82. Been arrested: Maybe for fun LOL 83. Turned someone down: Of course 84. Cried when someone died: Mmhm. 85. Fallen for a friend?: I guess so?
DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 86. Yourself: Yah :D 87. Miracles: I don't know 88. Love at first sight: I guess so 89. Heaven: Yeap. 90. Santa Claus: In my dreams 91. Kiss on the first date: Noo 92. Angels: I doubt so.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: 94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Never -.-. 95. Did you sing today?: Of course lol 96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Meaning? :O 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Back to 1796<333. 98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: I don't know o.o. 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Depends 100. Posting this as 100 truths?: In a few seconds.
Funny quiz LOL. I posted 2 in a day! woots.
Hammy :B [4:18 PM]
Profile
Name: no telling!
Age: 14
School: Tanjong Katong Secondary ;D
Birthday: 12 February 1996 :B
LALALA :/