FINALLY exams are over! what more do i want? what more can I say? *celebrates* lolol. ok, im gonna blog for awhile while downloading something some ass just deleted my game off the computer isn't that evil? ._. im pretty sure it's my bro dumb dumb dumb him oh well. it's nearly 45mins more b efore I can play -_- yay maple o.o. let's do a post-exam analysis maths was alright i was half sick on that day, nearly went to the toilet during paper 2 but i didn't. yay me i had lit the next day lit was easy for the last section, 2nd section was alright, the poem was easy lolol. geog was also ok section 1, easy section 2, too easy already lolol section 3, difficult, i don't think it's difficult. it's just that there's too many questions within too little time. those who cmi their time in section 2 surely had to die in the last section and to suffer o.o. today, had chinese paper 2 the first section was hard (but I suck in chinese) so i just did it anyhow n the open ended compre was so easy -_- i just needed to copy the answers from the passage heh. so now, I'm waiting. i wonder what the others are doing now after the exams... oh well, bye ;D
Hammy :B [11:56 AM]
Profile
Name: no telling!
Age: 14
School: Tanjong Katong Secondary ;D
Birthday: 12 February 1996 :B
LALALA :/