I'll do my post first, since im like. gonna do a quiz!
first, i received 4 smses woke up at 10 lawl (cos' i slept at 1230 last night) so i did other stuff n i went out i attended some religious thingy with my parents then we went to heartland mall ate lunch went to popular bought stuff and went home! then i was smsing Lydia (dun bother to dash already ;D) and Syakirah too. Syakirah's now my jiejie :D awwwwww :D then Lydia told me some sad stuff which i won't elaborate LIKE DUH but she was getting bored i mean, before she talked to me cos' she was going to vivo to meet her mother so she was talking to me until she reached there we were talking about her, then talked about someone else then she didn't reply already oh well. will see her tmr, so it's ok but, yay syakirah jiejie! :D hahahahaha (lol) so, nothing much to say except for this quiz sarah wants me to do ._. LOL ok, so here i go
1.What the colour of your shirt today? Orange? o-o 2.Are you wearing any contact lenses recently? I wear glasses temporarily? 3.Do you know of anyone who like you right now? Idk? 4.Do you love the person who last gave you a message? YES YES <3 JIEJIE :D. 5.Is anyone in your family pregnant? NO O_O 6.At what age do you want to get married? Idk. 7.Are you listening to any songs? Uh huh o-o 8.What will you be sleeping with? Blankets and pillows! 9.What the colour of your room? White -lol- 10.Who have you featured in your friendster? I don't have friendster o-o 11.Have your featured friends go to your house before? Huh? lol 12.Have you bathed? YEAH D: 13.Would you ever tell a person you love the person? Probably so. 14.What your plan for your next birthday? Probably go out with my friends? :D 15.Who's birthday was just over? Syakirah Jiejie! Sorry Shi Quan. Her bd is 3 days later :D 16.When's your birthday? 12th Feb (10 more months ._.) 17.Are you wearing any nail polish now? Homos. 18.Who's at home? Mum, dad, bro. 19.Ever had sex on your first date? No o-o 20.What's on the table nearest to you? My microchip. 21.Who are you looking at? I'm thinking of someone now ._. 22.Do you sleep with your bears? I don't have one! 23.Still keep your barbie dolls? Girls -_- 24.Do you have any ex-boyfriend? I'm no homo. 25.Do you like anyone now? Maybe. 26.What bottoms are you wearing now? Bermudas! 27.Who is the one closest to you? Syakirah Jiejie! ;D 28.What time do you sleep everyday? around 10pm 29.What is your cca? Red Cross + Golf o-o 30.What do you do if you are in a bad mood? Idk. 31.Do you have any friendster or msn? MSN :D 32.What school are you from?Tanjong Katong Secondary School o-o 33.What is your class in school? !D -sighs- 34.Do you have any class T-shirt? No o-o 35.Do you like your class? -sighs- not really. 36.Who is your form teacher?Miss Heng? :D 37.Do you like shopping with your friends? Idk. 38.Do you like schooling? Depends o-o 39.Do you want to transfer school? Not really. 40.How many ex-boyfriends do you have? Lol. 41.Who do you like right now? Why should I tell? 42.If you like that person,would you tell him/her that you love her? Probably not, I don't want another friendship rigged up. 43.Besides the lips,where is your favourite spot to get kissed? Cheekies o-o. 44.How do you feel when you woke up this morning? "Huh? I'm going out again? -____-" 45.Who was the last person you took a picture with? Idk o-o. 46.Would you consider to be spoilt? No =o 47.Would you ever donate blood? Depends. 48.Do you have a good friend which is the opposite sex? YES :D. 49.Do you want somebody dead? Idk. 50.What does your last text message says? Haha. Okay. I wanna study already. Bye tc. 51.What are you thinking of right now? If you're asking what. My dinner :D. 52.Did you wish someone was with you right now? Yes....Terribly ._. 53.When did you go to sleep last night? 1230 o-o 54.Where did you bought the T-shirt that you are wearing right now? Idk. 55.Is someone in your mind right now? Yea..and I miss her terribly ._. (not you, Syakirah jiejie, someone else, sorry :D) 56.Who was the last person who text you? Syakirah jiejie! :D:D:D:D:D
ok. Sarah.J.T should be happy. I should sabo her too o-o.
Hammy :B [5:06 PM]
Profile
Name: no telling!
Age: 14
School: Tanjong Katong Secondary ;D
Birthday: 12 February 1996 :B
LALALA :/